KO1655 HMS is a knee joint brace. Its function is to prevent a knee from twisting in both, lateral and medial direction. For this purpose it has been equipped with side stiffeners.
The brace material is stretchable in all directions and it adheres perfectly to the body. Hooks and loops enable a user to adjust the strength of the adhesion to his/her preferences. They also enable you to put the brace on and off easily. All these advantages of KO1655 guarantee reliable stability and safety of the knee. Additionally, the product has a hole for the kneecap, along with a silicone ring. This provides additional stability of the kneecap and a gentle massage of the overloaded area.
The product works well in case of a dislocation or sprains of the knee joint, a lateral or a medial instability.
- Material: 65% neoprene, 25% airprene, 10% polyester
- Length: 30 cm
- Upper width: 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 cm cm
- Bottom width: 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 cm
- Stretching material: 3 cm
- Side stiffeners
- Easy hooks and loops fastening
- It does not hamper moving
- Material stretchable in all directions
- Intended use:
- sprain or dislocation of the knee joint
- patella instability