Quality and involvement
Following the desire to create unique products, we are constantly looking for new solutions and inspirations in the field of technology and design. In this way we are able to meet the most demanding tastes and trends.
Among our latest developments, the most worth mentioning are:
- – integration of fitness equipment (exercise and elliptical bikes or treadmills) with mobile devices (the ability to connect with your smartphone or tablet)
- – modern computers with touch panel, AUDIO, USB, SD card slot and a grip for the mobile devices
- – popularization of pulse measurement by a telemetric belt
- – introducing Smith machines – multifunctional device enabling comprehensive strength training for all muscle groups
- – improving the safe folding system of our treadmills by an expansion of depreciation scheme
- – equipping small fitness accessories in counters with LCD displays – expanders, rotary discs, clamps or jumping ropes
HMS puts great emphasis on the products quality. Our employees supervise all the key elements of the production and logistics process. This allows to ensure our customers that our products are of the highest quality and that they meet all safety requirements.
Our quality policy is based on a number of directives and standards – not only those required by the EU laws – regarding secure usage or health and the environment protection. Those are:
All our products are covered by a 24-month warranty period.
All HMS products meet the PN-EN standard, developed by the Polish Standardization Committee. This standard contains precise guidelines for equipment safety and testing methods.
According to PN-EN standard, stationary sports equipment is classified according to the criteria of measurement accuracy:
- A – high
- B – average
- C – minimum
HMS and HMS Premium stationary fitness equipment is mostly class HA and HB. It means that it is designed for training at home and it is characterized by high and average settings accuracy and measurement.